Swollen neck, have tubercular lymphadenitis. On AKT- Medicine. Prescribed FNAC test. Suggestions?

Hello Sir, My name is Anjali living in India . I am suffering from swollen neck on my right side .Doctor has advised me to do a FNAC test . I did the same and now it is positive sign for AFB which means I have tubercular lymphadenitis. Doctor has given me AKT-4 MEDICINE . I just want to know two things .. 1) What precautions should I take while taking madicine 2) What would be the reason for tubercular lymphadenitis
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013