Lump on right axillary, FNAC showed features suggestive of non-specific inflammation. Does she have tuberculosis or not?

Hi recently my mom feel she got some lump on her right axillary, we visit TB doctor, and he ask to do fnac . The report read fnac right axillary lump aspirated blood mixed material studied smears shows adequate celluirity of mature lymphocytes and cluster of epitheliod cells. No E/O caseous necrosis or langhan s giant cells seen. Impression- features are suggestive of granulomatous lymophadenetis possibly of Koch s etiology. We not satisfied with the report. And did another same test and report shows. Shows adipocytes, lymphocytes and occasional neutrophils. RBCs are seen in the background. No evidence of tuberculosis/ malignancy . Features are suggestive of non specific inflammation. So I m confused whether my mom have tuberculosis or not. Please help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012