Lump on butt crack, painful, cannot sit or lay on back, used heating pad

I have a huge swollen lump at the top of my butt crack. Don t mean to be so blunt about it but this is where it is. It has been there for about a week now but over the last 4 days it has been so painful I have missed work and have been in tears . I can t sit, lay on my back or side. When I move it hurts, and I can t bend over. I have used heating pad constantly for 24 hrs now and nothing is helping. This lump is about the size of a golf ball and a half
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012