Lump in the underarm and under the nipple. Mammogram done. Cyst removed. Discharge from the breast. Should I g for an MRI?

I m 30 and have already had one cyst removed ,2 mammograms and 3 ultra sounds in the past 2 yrs. my left breast keeps growing and along with that I have a lump in my under arm and a pea sized lump that now has another growth attached to it going under my nipple . Plus my breast is always warm and it leaves wet spots like it has discharge when I take my braw off. Should I be pushing for an mri?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013