Lump in the lower pelvis of 4 yr old, grows and hurts. What is it ?

My son has a lump in his lower pelvis on the left. It turns colors from a light red to blue to green and then some days gets bigger and smaller and is the same color as the rest of his skin. Sometimes he complains of it hurting and other days he feels nothing. Doctors here don t know what it is yet. Some have said hernia then said its not. Some has said hemangioma then others say no it s a defect but aren t being really specific for me. It been here since he was 2 and he is 4 now.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012