Lump between vagina and anus that seeps blood, have been with one partner since years. What could it be?

Hi. I have one sex partner, mu husband. I do shave my hair, but this lump was there before I shaved. It s a big as a marble and hurts...it seeps blood . I have an appt. with my doc next week, but wondered what it is...it s between the vagina and anus and on one side...it s been ther for appox. ttwo weeks. I m very clean and am 42 with two children. Thought I d ask. Thanks...Never been on here before...
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Hi ,
I think you could be talking about external haemorrhoids.. or piles. If the swelling u have is soft , and if you have pain while passing stools and complaints of constipation or have hard stools , then u could be having piles. the fact that they are bleeding is a sign to see a surgeon. A surgeon will examine you and deciede the extent and degree of your haemorrhoids and advice you either surgery or medical treatment.