Lower back pain, continuous tiredness, lumps in back. Could lumps be causing pain?

I have been having alot of pain in my lower back. Im not stressed and i get enough sleep yet im always tired. And in my lower back, where alot of ppl have back dimpes, i have lumps (like i can feel when i touch it but you cant see them) and now i have another lump on each lump and they hurt and almost feel like knots. Why could my back hurt so much? Could the lumps be causin the pain? Im 17 and am healthy so there shouldn t be a problem
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012