Lower back pain after trauma, expecting MRI report, blood test shows antinuclear positive. Is this related to the injury?

I had whiplash incident in October 2010 but I realised that time my injury will get better and heal later but didn t and I was up and down worse almost one year after incident such as dizziness , headaches , neck and back aching. The bus hit from behind was not very high speed but was the double decker bus so I can felt the very high force within seconds my neck suddenly jerk forward then backward. I didn t see I got injury that time and pain was developed from middle of the night and my whole body was started aching badly. Actually my lower back pain middle and left side are currently getting worse and it was gradually develop since from incident. I also had both sides shoulder , arms, chest, bullocks, ribs next to chest got pain tender points currently. Especially lower back is more painful and uncomfortable when sitting or lay down currently. Do you think, I got serious injury my spine? From my neck to middle back along to lower back had pains muscles tenderness since from injury until current. Do you know why these back muscles pains doesn t go away? I had done MRI scan to T6/T7 in mid 2011 that was normal but couple of last few weeks ago my blood test result was antinuclear positive. Do you think that antinuclear positive results are related to whiplash injury and causes even my health worse? I m also still waiting further MRI scan for lower back that they never scan it after the incident. I didn t have any health and lower back pain problems berfore the accident. Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012