Lower back pain, abdominal pain, numb left leg. Taking medication for PID. What should be done?

am julie, last week i was diagonised with pid n i was given levofloxacin 500mg for one month, metronidazole 400mg for two weeks and clotrimazole pessaries for six days.
now am on the medication but my worry is that the left lower back n abdominal pains are causing my left leg to become numb. could there be other caused of the pains?
should i continue with medication n can i use over the counter pain killers for the pains?
kindly advise
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013