Lower back, hamstring pain, X-ray showed facet arthritis on L5-S1, diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency for muscle pain. Another MRI required?

Hi Doctor - I had a disc bulge -stage 4 - in 2005 L5 - S1 and recovered without surgery. i had alternate medicine and therapy to overcome the problem. Recently in 2012 i have developed lower back in the lateral direction and pain in the bottoms/ hamstring while moving in specific directions. An X ray revealed facet arthiritis of the facet joints in the same region L5 - S1. I had taken and MRI in 2011 and it showed that there was no disc bulge and the disc had gone back in place. the reason i had taken the second MRI was I had developed musculo skeletal pain and it was later attributed to Vit D deficiency. Can you please advice if i have to take another MRI now ? Regards Sunil YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012