Lower back and buttocks pain, soreness, sleeplessness. Is it a pinched nerve?

I fell from a ladder last week and injured my lower back and buttocks it is still really sore and hurting. This morning at 4am I woke from a sound sleep because everything was spinning, it stopped and I went back to sleep an hour later the same feeling woke me up and my back is hurting worse. What happened? Is it a pinched nerve? I fell straight on my butt and my backed popped like I was a the chiropractor and I couldn't move for a few minutes.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013