Lower back ache, sharp pains in stomach. Dr said virus infection, gave Lunas. Is this correct ?

I was told that I have a Virus Infection by a doctor but he never told what kind and what caused it but he gave me a tablet called Lunas it suppose to be an antibiotics . Whn i went to d drug store d fantasist asked me why he perscribes it for me and she also asked me a few question. She told me not to take it because thats not what it was for . I have lower back aches, sharp pains in my stomach ......... he gave me an anibiotics be for cant emember the name but it didn t work what should i do..........A mas sarge therapist told me that my back open thats why i was having so much lower back pains but what about my belly pains
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012