Lower abdominal pain while sitting down, pushing out stomach. Related to periods?

I have been having some lower abdominal pain on and off. It s not really there when I m just laying on the couch or when I stand up or anything but it has hurt when I sit down just for that second and whenever I go to the bathroom and try to poop. It s hard to poop cause I get pain ( it s not that bad of pain but still bothers me) I have pooped tho since I ve had pain. Also it kinda hurts when I push out my stomach a little. I m wondering if it just has something to do with my period. I don t have it yet but I thought i was getting it a couple days ago cause I was having cramps . I ve just been kinda waiting it out cause I think it will get better but I ve had it for like three days
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013