Lower abdominal pain, stomach bloating, irregular periods. Causes and treatment?

I am 21 years old, 5 0 , and weigh about 116lbs. I am not underweight and eat very healthy. I have been experiencing pain in my lower abdomen . Sometimes it hurts too much to walk and can feel like labor pains when I use the bathroom. I am bloating every day, usually towards the end of the day. The pain in my lower abdomen can go from an uncomfortable 4 to 7 almost instantly. I am not pregnant and have trouble getting my period monthly. The pain in my lower abdomen does not happen very often, but I can remember always having trouble and pain like this when I would use the bathroom even as a young girl.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012