Lower abdominal pain on urination, bowel movements, lasts for few minutes and then subsides. Any ideas?

Today I started having lower abdomen pain when I use the restroom, bm or urination . I go to the restroom then right after I get these horrible cramps . I have to sit on the toilet an lean over with my face in my knees to try an easy the pain. They last for about a minute then I am ok again until next visit to the restroom. Any ideas of what this may be? I don t have insurance so going to the doctor isn t an option.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012