Lower abdominal pain after abortion. Scan shows polycystic ovary. What should I do?

hello maam i m unmarried and had a bortion done 3 months was a 2 week baby, now after 2 months i had lower abdomen pain and went to the doc who suggested me to undergo sonography and my reports conclusion are as follows. bulky polycystic right ovary suggesting possibility of PCOD ,20*25 LEFT ovary complex cyst,organising hemorrhagic cyst,small dermoid cyst , is it that these problem are due to my abortion secondly i have not told my parents about that as they would come to know about abortion i wanted your opinion what should i do. the docctor have told me to wait and come again after 1 month for the sonography.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013