Lower abdominal hernia. Intense bleeding, irregular cycles due to endo, nausea, cramping, fibromyalgia. Treatment?

I have a lower abdominal hernia since Feb. 2012. I ve had endo years ago and surgery for removal in 2008. Endo is back and causing intense bleeding and irregular cycles. My last 2 week cycle ended about 5 days ago and this morning I woke up to gushing large blood clots. Nauseated and in a lot of pain from cramping and Fybromyalgia. I would like to consult someone for insight on how bad this is. I feel sick enough to go to the ER, but I lost health insurance. What would you advise?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012