Low self confidence, anxiety, panic attacks. Bleeding like period, menopausal. Trying alkaline. Next?

Hi I am 53 and realised only a few days ago that my panic attacks and anxiety , extreme low self confidence within a new job may well have been down extreme menopausal symptoms which I simply had not reckoned with. Although my own self-confidence has not been outwardly noticeable, this time I simply had thought I was not good enough and could not work out why I had been taken on and very negative and introspective, but not reflective. In addition up to two weeks ago, I had a very severe kidney infection where I was also urinating blood. I had felt quite weak and I had let myself get rather run down. I thought I could do without 7/8 hours sleep and had been working through a Monday through to Tuesday night without any sleep, maybe 1 hour or an intense 15 minutes and because I had got used to it, I had not counted on losing cognitive powers and rational thinking. I have always felt under pressure to make the most out of my hours, but really I think I have been bad on my time management and not worked smarter at all! I also carry a lot of work around with me, it sounds ridiculous but 1 large suitcase with books, a rucksack, two holdalls and a cross over shoulder bag has been regular , but last week taking this lot up and down the London Underground where there are not always escalators at all. However I think I might have strained myself slightly as I have been having twinges in my right ovary and bleeding like a period, when I have not had a period for over 18-24 months. Three years ago I had extreme bleeding for 12 weeks where I got through 20 night towels a day at one point and I didn t know what what happening. Fortunately there was nothing nasty. I went into hospital overnight when I felt particularly faint one day and eventually this stopped. My feeling though now is that as this happened quite a while ago, what is going on now? I have had my share of extremely hot flushes over the last few years and these peaked up to about 6 weeks ago and seem to have stopped, am I going back to periods, have I strained myself in this area and how can I get my confidence in myself on a high without extreme drugs? Can you help on all the above? I do feel very vulnerable at work, and I appreciate I must appear rather mad and just wish for my health, I guess that would mean mental as well as physical health right now, to normalise. In addition I was diagnosed with lichen amyloidodis , I am trying an alakline over acide food diet and would welcome any further advice. I look forward to your responses.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012