Low renin level, low aldosterone, varied BP. What can help seizures?

my mother has low renin level .1 and low aldosterone 8.1 she has had varied bp over the course of months (extreme highs and lows). for a woman with thyroid issues once being told it didn t work she has lost a great deal of weight over the last few years. She has sweat attacks even in the winter. her co2 level in her blood is elevated, 31 (standard score of 22-28). Any ideas on what this could be caused by? She has seen a neurologist for seizures in the last 5 years, a heart doctor who tried to control her bp and is currently seeing an endocronologist who apparently does not see anything wrong with the numbers produced in her blood tests. I could really use help in knowing what to focus on in a next step as I am very concerned for my mother s health.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer