Low platelet count during blood test. Diet to increase levels?

39-year-old white female. Just had routine blood work last week and platelets came back at 120,000. Apparently rest of blood work within normal limits. B12 barely at normal but better than when last taken over 1.5 -2 years ago when I had been put on B12 . Can green leafy vegetables and protein really increase platelet count? I have to go for repeat CBC tomorrow. I have read lymphoma and leukemia can be a cause of thrombocytopenia . Is 120,000 really that serious?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012