Low heart rate and palpitations after taking lisinopril. Taking cardizem for Afib. Need advice on medication dosage

I am currently taking 20 mg of lisinopril in the morning and 240 mg of cardizem in the evening. After my morning dose of lisinopril my heartrate drops dramatically, usually around 50 bpm. My heartrate stays low all day, combined with palpitations and just generally feeling weak. I am a 58 year old female Nd I currently weigh 149 lbs. I might add the cardizem was just prescribed a week ago for afib .
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012