Low grade fever, joint pain, weight gain, urine culture showed klebesiella, normal CT, negative SLE, USG showed scarring in kidney. Analysis?

hi i m 23 years old suffering from low grade fever and joints pain associated with fever for last three months. my doctor adviced me to check 24 hours urine for protien thatt was 3 gm initially but day by day it resolved now it is about 413mg/24hr . my T4 level is 1.12ug/dl, TSH is 4.66 and my prolactine is 42.8. urine culture showing klebsella pneumoni, problem is this i m gaining wait, and low grade fever is persisting still. SLE is negative , my ct scan is normal, usg showing scarring in right kidney what u suggest to whom should i b treated first? and what disease i m suffering from?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012