Low HB, high prolactin, SGOT/ SGPT values, no improvement with Orofer XT, caberlin, Blong. How can I get on track?

Hello! My name is Monika. I am 27, married since last 9 months. Next year we will plan for a baby. But few health complications are freaking me out. - My Haemoglobin level was low since school time. It wasd 8.3 a week ago in the latest blood test. 6 months back it was 9.3. I t has reduced despite taking OROFER XT TWICE A DAY since last 6 months. - My prolactin is high and my Gynae cologist has put me on Caberlin 0.5 mg once a week. My periods are irregular . It was not irregular before marriage. - I am also on TAB BLONG (vitanin pills). - My SGOT/ SGPT is very high 302/ 304 respectively. I want all of the above on track before we start planning coz I have heard freaky stories of miscarriage under such condition. PS:- I am putting on lots of weight.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012