Lot of pain in hand, middle knuckle swollen, shooting pains up arm. Hand smashed between friend's head and bed. Solution ?

Hi, I was mucking around with my friend on the bed over a week ago. She had jumped on me but she slipped. I quickly put my hand on her head to protect her fall and my hand had been sandwhiched inbetween her head and the bed. Since then I've had a lot of pain I my left hand. My middle nuckle is swollen but only on the left side of my middle nuckle. When you look at it, it looks like my nuckle has been pushed to the left. I get shooting pains up my arm when I grab anything. It's been over a week and its still swollen. I'm not sure if I have broken a bone in my hand or if I have sprained it. I have minimum movement in my middle finger also. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013