Loss of sexual urge. All tests normal. Reason?

As of right now, I have been off of Animal Cuts for about 20 days and I notice a dramatic change in the bedroom. I do not have the "urge" anymore. Its much more difficult to get an erection and when I do get an erection its not how it used to be... aka.. I lose it.
I went to the doctor and got checked up and told her my problem. She did a urine test and checked for STD's and said everything is looks perfect.
What is going on over here? I notice a slight improvement since it has been 20ish days i have been off of everything.
But what is this because of??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013