Loss of sexual strength, reduced sperm production, loose skin around penis and scrotum. How to regain sexual life?

i m a 20 yr old boy, i m virgin , from the age of 14 i was pressing my penis & sleeping front side body downwards towards my bed, i felt it as a sexual pleasure, but now i think i have lost too much of my sexual strength, also i feel that my sperm production has reduced & i also feel the skin around my penis & scrotum have become loose What should i do to regain a healthy sexual life? i dont want to become impotent help me please
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012