Loss of sensation during intercourse, burning sensation towards tip of penis, drop in sex drive. Suggestions?

Hi! I am a 34 year old male and I experience loss of sensation during intercourse, mainly during ejaculation. Also tingling/slight burning sensation towards the tip of the penis, this feeling is present most of the time. There is no burning sensation or pain whilst urinating. I have been with my partner for 2 years and neither has ever had any STIs. Also I have noticed a drop in my sex drive.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013