What is the ideal time to have sexual intercourse?

whenever we have intercourse, i wash my penis with cold water, whereas my wife keeps her leg cross so that the sperm doesn;t comes out. else it comes out. is it adviseable to wash the penis after intercourse. can we have daily intercourse, as some my friends say that have intercourse three days once so that the sperm density willbe good. what is the ideal time to have sexual intercourse. please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Keeping legs crossed cannot hold sperm in vagina. It is preferred to avoid passing urine immediately after intercourse and to lie down in supine position for 15-20 minutes. Definitely concentration of sperm is higher in semen if intercourse is done with 2 days gap, but sperm life is 72 hours and only one sperm is needed to achieve pregnancy. so it is not necessary that daily intercourse will not help in achieving pregnancy.