Loss of memory, unable to remember events. Taking celexa daily. Treatment?

Hi I am currently taking celexa 40mg daily for over 5 months...I have noticed I am losing time usually its only a few minutes here and there but today was different..... It was a signification amount of time from 12:27 until 3:15...A coworker was leaving work and it triggered me to ask him what time it was. He said 3:00 or so I only thought and felt like around 30 minutes of time had passed and I don t recall what I was doing during all this time.....
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012