Loss of appetite, keratosis, rash on shins, frequent headaches, dizziness, body numbness, freezing on fingers and toes. Remedy?

Ive lost 35lbs since september, unintentionally. I have lost my appetite . I eat here and there, but cant force myself to eat when hungry, I get sick. Ive had keratosis on my upper thighs for several years, however ive developed a rash similar down the front of my shins, lower back,stomach. This stared around september as well. Frequent headaches in the temples, diziness to where my eyes see black and face/body gets numb every time I stand (even when done slowly). Extremem fatigue , fingers and toes always freezing. Sudden hot flashes with red hot cheeks and ears. Had horrible chest pain that sent me to the er. Every day I wake up wondering what is going to gnaw at me enough to take all my attention and focus on that. My doctor gave me a handout on dry skin and told me to eat to gain weight. Not so simple. Er did ct scan/xray/ekg of chest, all looked clear. Cant do this anymore, im tired.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013