Loss of appetite, drooling, teething, Green, slimy, diarrhea. On Propranolol. Anything to worry?

My 5 month old gas had diarreah for over a week. No other symptoms and no lack of appetite. She is gaining and growing fine. She has plenty of wet diapers as well. She has diarreah several times a day. Green, slimy, mucus little white specs sometimes.
She is trying new solids and is on Propranolol. She is drooling a lot and MAY be teething. I took her to the doc and he says with no other symptoms he thinks it pretty normal for a breast feed baby. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013