Losing hair, blood spots in head, nails fragile, acne and blister in skin, under weight. Treatment?

hello i am losing my hair rapidly and i also have some bold spots in my head i used to dye my hair alot and use the hair drier most of the time what can i do to re-grow the hair in my head ?? i also have this problem with my nails ,they re so fragile there anything i can do to increase the strength in them ?? i have this other problem with my skin ..i have acne and blisters since i was 14 ,i am 22 now and they are still there and the last thing ,i am too thin ,i never get weight there anything i can do to gain some weight ? thank you for your help already
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012