Loose vaginal muscles, want to use aquaflex. Directions for use?

hi Dr.Sam, I brought some aquaflex to do pelvic exercise as my fiance cannot feel while we doing sex. I dont have kids at all never get pregnant. and one time i try to put on and i couldn t locate my pelvic area i put in a wrong way and i got bleed i probably do in my stomach muscle so i stop now for aweek Just confused where to put the pelvic exerciser inside to get effective result. i dont know how as the vagina have two holes. as i follow the instruction but still couldnt locate where it is.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer