Loose bowels with waxy objects, changed diet with increase in leafy green intake. Should I worry ?

OK... I have recently (past 2 weeks) changed my diet to one where I have cut out most all processed foods and have increased my vegetable and leafy greens intake. I am already feeling better in general. My question is in regards to bowel elimination today. It was a bit loose, but not like diarrhea , however the worrying part is that I noticed 6-7 floating white objects that were a little larger than a jelly bean among the rest. They had a waxy appearance and there seemed to be no unusual smell. Is this something I should worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012