Long term prognosis for a child born with intestines outside body, malformed feet and webbed hands?

ok- i am hoping to adopt a child and have had a situation presented to me. the baby is already born but has several medical problems. he was born with his intestines outside his body but has already been operated on and had a bowel movement . one of his feet is malformed- said to be shaped like a ball that would have to be removed and he would have to wear a prosthetic foot . lastly on of his hands is slightly webbed. i am a single mom to a 6 yr old already and i wanted to know what the long term prognosis would be with a child like this. i have not seen the baby but have only been told these things by the adoption agency who is desperate to find him a home. they seem to think it is all pretty easy. please any advice and or information would be appreciated! thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012