Long gap between foods, body heat high at night, unable to sleep. How to normalize?

Hi i have previously had low sugar level but after a while i changed my diet as in intake of food & sugar so it went to normal. Recently i have been going to urinate alot and had found out i had urine infection but a few days later i noticed i was trembling before i started eating and when i do eat there is a very long gap between the bfast, lumch & dinnner and i don t have anything else to eat in between. My body heat tends to go high at night and last couple of nights i have been unable to sleep as i am literally starving.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013