Live function numbers too high after gastric bypass, placed on Prednisone, swollen legs and feet. Will it cure ?

Yes, In May 2012, I had a gastric bypass and all was well before this. In January 10, 2013 , I had lab work done by my pcp and was referred to a GI dr and he said my liver function numbers were too high which they were a 790.5 and should have been a 100 He placed me on 60mg of predisone for 3wks and then on 6-MP to go along with it in a week my numbers came down from 790.5 to 592 and anoher week my dr said it was down to 92 he said that was the improvement he was looking for but I still have to go in to do labwork wkly and to see the dr to discuss the results of it with him wkly until he feels that he;s satisfied with the progress of my illness . He;s also recommended that I go to the Liver Disease center at uams since they specialize in this. I don t know what stage I m in but, I began haveing the swelling of the legs and feet only after He put me on the prednisone and the 6-MP never before was this a problem. I want to know does anyone ever survive and live a normal life with this disease? I ve never drank, smoked anything, or done any type of drugs and I don t have hepatitis of any kind, bloodtests have proven this in my labwork. I m overwhelmed by all this news.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013