Little pain in back just under shoulder, neck and upper back also hurt. On Panadol, Ibrothin. Any ideas ?

Hi i had a little bit of pain in my back just under my sholder yesterday about 10pm, when i went to try and sleep at 12 my neck and upper back and sholder started hirting badly, so much so i couldnt sleep and it hirt when i breath, at 5am i went to the doctors who gave me some panadol and ibrothin as said it should be a muscle thing as my back isnt saw when touched, today the pain has styed the same and everytime i move i can fell my heart pumping any ideas, thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013