I hadd liposuction done a week ago I know not to smoke nicotine but what about marajuana it helps my pain instead of percocet is it safe
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Please go through the effects and side effects of marijuana on google. There are other better ways to relive pain. You can get in touch with a homeopathic physician for pain medication, if you really dont wish to take the conventional pain killer med's.

For further queries-
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
You are thinking of opting for a greater sin than nicotin. It is not at all safe to use it as a pain killer, it has many harmful side effects.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Marijuana is not at all recommended as a pain killer. In fact pain killers in general should not be taken unless absolutely essential, as they are known to harm the body. Marijuana is worse, as it has adverse effect on brain as well.
Best is to avoid all pain killers. You may use any local application of pain balm, infrared light application, hot fomentation etc.