What is the cause for yellow discoloration around eyes while taking roxicet and motin?
User rating for this question
Taking roxicet and 800 mg motin and have slight yellowing around eyes
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, You are reporting to be using roxicet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) and have been experiencing slight yellowing around eyes (especially to the left eyes). It might be related to: - jaundice (liver damage due to roxicet use/over-dosage) - if the wisdom tooth was in the left eye, then, could be related to local edema/infection To rule out jaundice, you will need a blood test called as liver function test which should include Serum Blirubin - total, direct and indirect, SGOT and SGPT. I'd suggest to consult your physician/dentist as you might need further evaluation and proper treatment! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for kidney-induced rickets
- Difference between oxycodone and roxicet
- Treatment and cure for leg muscle ache
- For how many time side effect with dots plus persist
- Difference between roxicet and percocet
- Can i take roxicet for chronic pain?
- Can too much roxicet cause congestive heart failure
- How can i get off the fentanyl patch completely
- Is the prescribed dosage of oxycontin safe have ortrosis
- Treatment and cure for bladder ache
- Feeling tired after taking lamotrigine when should i take this
- Treatment and cure for blood pressure asthma
- Usages of roxicet
- Treatment and cure for glomerular disease
- Abdominal pain low potassium family history of crohn#39s disease reason