Lip vitiligo. No help with any medicines. Causing depression. Solution?

hi, i have lip vitiligo since 2007. I came to know about it when one morning my cousin suddenly noticed my lips had discoloured. Since then it has not incresed in size thankfully. i have tried all kinds of medications- homeopathy ..where the condition had improved initially & then no further improvement. Ayurvedic- where ther was very slow improvement & nothing further And then i also tried allopathy & Phototherapy where again the initial improvement was very little but then no further. Kindly advice what should i do as i have to get over with it as it is creating problems for me (being a female) and many a times is very depressing
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013