Lightheaded, dizziness, bloating, cannot sleep on stomach, positive hpt, negative blood test. Cause?

I get light headed and dizzy, Ive been bloated and I never get bloated, I have a hard time sleeping on my stomach which that has always been how ive slept. i had a positve home pregnancy test and a negative blood test , Ive been bleeding but, its too light for my menstraul and my cramps are nothing compared to my menstrau, and I feel my pulse in my back and stomach, and I get sick at night . what is going on with me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013