Have headaches, cramps in stomach, dizziness, nausea, frequent urination. On depo shots. Pregnant?

Im on Depo shot. My first injection was on Dec 31st.I just had my second injection on March 28th. However, I have not had a period since Feb 8th. I am experiencing pregnany symptoms. Nausea, indigestion, cramping, headaches, dizziness, and peeing more. I have taken 2 hpt and one blood test all of which were negative. With my last pregnancy all hpt's were negative, and hcg levels were low until later in my pregnancy. Is there still a chance that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013