Light pink menstrual bleeding, discharge from right breast, milk leaking from left breast. History of PCOS, irregular periods. Treatment?

hi sir am 26yrs old having polycystic ovaries........i don hve regular periods.....nw one week b4 i got periods tat time am nt hving sufficient bleeding ....only pink colour little blood came out.....afterwards no blood came.........and also am hving discharge frm my right breast....frm d left breast milk wil cme.....only smetimes dis wil hpn...y discharge is cming?am hving any problem i don hve any lymp enlargement or mass in d breast........
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012