Light periods, cramps near right ovary, pain radiating to thigh, nausea, loss of appetite. Causes?

26/female. I finished my period over a week ago but it has been abnormally light for the last few cycles. Now I m having moderate cramping on only my right side (feels like right ovary ) radiating down into my thigh and I m experiencing some nausea and loss of appetite . I was bloated last week and my clothes wouldnt even fit, now the bloating is gone but I m having pretty bad pains. I had a baby over 14 months ago, not sure if this has anything to do with it but the cramps are worse than before I got pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012