Light period, vaginal discharge increase with slight smell, watery liquid secretion, pain in left side. Am i ovulating?

Hi, I came off the pill in December after being on it for about 8 years (I started spotting I between periods and had to have lots of tests done, including an internal camera and all the usual tests) all came back fine. I was advised to take a break from the pill. I am with a long term sexual partner.

The spotting almost completely stopped, it took about 3 months for me to have a period and I bled last week for the first time since coming off the pill. I don't really know what my body is like now, as its been so long being on the pill (cilest), I have never had heavy periods, but this was v light.

I have always had vaginal discharge, but it has increased and I have it on a daily basis now. Sometimes it's quite thick, it has a slight smell, but nothing unpleasant. The other day I gushed a really watery liquid, so much is soaked my panty liner and almost felt like I had wet myself. It has happened several times since - v uncomfortable and embarrassing. I also have a dull ache in my left side - could I be ovulating?

I have done a pregnancy test and its all clear.

Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013