Light brown spotting, foul smell, swollen vagina post intercourse. On depo shot. Medical attention needed?

Hi, i am 17 years old and i am on the depo shot ( birthcontrol ) I recently started to get a light brown discharge spotting and it smells bad. Also recently, when i have had sex my vag lips and around my vagina gets swollen, it stings, and it is also a bit itchy. Sometimes i also peel from around my lips. About a month or two ago i took a pill for a yeast infection . How will brown discharge and smell go away?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013