Light brown spotting followed by red blood, no bleeding after this, dizzy, constipated. Could be pregnant ?

So it s a week before my period and I had a little brown spotting In my underwear and I used a tampax thinking I was starting my period but it wasn t. Then when I removed the tampax there was red blood on it. I went on to use a pad and nothing was on it but when I went to the toilet there was a little bit of blood. Me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant. I was bloated a week ago but don t think I am now, I was constipated and feeling dizzy and tired a lot. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
May 2013

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, then there is possibility for pregnancy.
In that case the spotting you had could be implantation bleeding.
But just by symptoms we cannot confirm the pregnancy.
So you better wait till your expected date of periods. And if you miss the periods go for pregnancy test once.