On periods due, have light brown spotting after urination, not pregnant or on pill. Is it normal?

my period is due any day now. it usually comes between 25-28 days every month. anyhow, last night i went pee and when i wiped there was some very light brown spotting on the tissue . i assumed my period was starting. this morning the same thing but no period (just light brown spotting). now i just went pee again and it is the same thing. i usually don t have spotting right before my period? being that my period is due around now could this just be normal and mean my period is getting ready to start? is it normal to have some light brown spotting before your period starts? i am not pregnant and not on the pill ... (i am 30 yrs old) btw...
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
if you have periods in a day or two, only then you can say that you are not pregnent.
just wait till it become 5th day from due date, then have a pregnency test done.