Lifted heavy object, pain and cramping, spotting blood. What might have happened?

Hi there! I m concerned because I lifted a very large and heavy television yesterday and within minutes I started to have pain and and spasms and cramping it has lasted a 24 hours. I spotted a little bit of blood today and was wondering if you could just tell me what you bealive might have happend inside? I will see a doctor today but I just would like a doctors opinion I know it s hard to give a answer but just what u believe it could be would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012